What you will be doing
We’re looking for our first sales executives in the US. We’ve made our first sales in the US and Europe and now we’re building our sales team to drive revenue and put us on the map.
Our customers are our partners in business. Their success is central to everything we do. We’re looking for experienced sales executives who are business people, individuals who can put themselves in the shoes of the customer and manifest a customer-centric approach.
Ideally you will have experience of true net-new Enterprise Selling to large organisations at the highest levels, combined with experience of working in sales in a startup organisation. You understand how to leverage your network to identify prospects, but you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do it the old fashioned way by cold-calling. Don’t worry, we employ all the latest intent technologies to identify interested parties etc., but you recognise that ultimately you’ll need to reach out with a call.
As one of the first sales people you understand that your actions directly impact the success of the company. You take a disciplined approach to prospecting, pipeline management and account planning. You have access to the company founders and the entire team to support you. We are staffing the sales team with a full complement of Business Development Representatives and Sales consultants but you recognise that at the end of the day, you, and you alone are responsible for your number.
As one of our first sales executives you will:
- Evangelize and educate the market on Utmost’s technology and applications
- Generate new business opportunities
- Establish, build and nurture relationships with senior executives through developing an understanding of their business, the challenges they face, future projects and plans in order to address their needs with Utmost
- Drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, marketing and sales support.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota of new business revenue