San Francisco, California
- October 8, 2019
What you will be doing
This role is mission critical to the Utmost brand and will be responsible for establishing the credibility between what we say and what we actually deliver. This role will directly affect how we build our client base and our reputation as a team who delivers phenomenal technology with seamless implementation services.
Do you love to help customers adopt new technologies? Do you have a passion for making the complex sound simple? Do you like to convert ideas into action? Do you want to make dynamic impact? Are you motivated by action and ownership?
We seek a skilled consulting professional who is motivated to deliver a new enterprise product that helps companies engage their growing and dynamic alternate or contingent workers. The ideal candidate will both know the fundamentals of systems implementation and consulting and be motivated to establish methodologies and techniques for our initial set of customers. We’re looking for someone who is fueled by working in a fast-paced and evolving environment and who will help further establish the Utmost culture. As part of a new company, it’s important that this person feels comfortable speaking truth to power, is a dynamic player willing to roll up their sleeves, and enjoys building and creating independently and as part of a team. If you’re looking for a consulting challenge with a new type of enterprise SaaS, this is the opportunity for you!
- Understanding and documenting customer business requirements
- Process modeling (e.g. as-is and to-be) of workflows and systems
- Configuration and data loading
- Rapid prototyping and managing phased roll-outs
- Identifying implementation challenges and developing practical recommendations
- Designing and building system integrations to relevant 3rd party customer and partner systems
- Comfortable communicating with client line managers as well as senior executives
- Liaising with product and development on solution enhancements required to serve customers
- Managing a project work plan and making trade-offs to maximize customer value
- Able to articulate technical requirements simply to non-technical people
- Apprising the Head of Client Services on project milestones, status and strategic concerns
- Bonus: Domain knowledge of the contingent worker industry and/or Workday
- 2+ years of consulting experience
- 1+ years of direct client interaction and communication
- 1+ years of change management strategies, recommendations and planning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical major preferred
Travel Required: Likely 25-30%
If interested, please send CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Utmost - San Francisco, Dublin (Series A):
Utmost, the first Extended Workforce System, offers solutions for the enterprise and its extended workforce - from temporary workers to consultants, vendors, freelancers, contractors and more - to seamlessly and efficiently work together. The software is designed for workers to have control of their data and transparency into their work history, independent of traditional employment relationships.
Utmost was founded in 2018 by former Workday executives, Annrai O’Toole and Dan Beck and former Groupon CTO EMEA Paddy Benson and is backed by Greylock Partners and Workday Ventures.